Bevilacqua

Company History

The Company was born at the beginning of the 1950’s from the workshop of Adelino Bevilacqua in the historic headquarters of Donnini (FI) as a lead Tie manufacturing reality.

On early 1970’s, the workshop was expanded and a wider distribution started to develop, embracing the whole of Italy and other European countries.

The style research and the close collaboration with the most renowned silk manufacturing Companies of the Como region (a tight collaboration which continues today) contributed to establishing the Bevilacqua Label and Company at both Italian and international level.

The end of the 1980’s saw the beginning of the development and the collaboration with important international Brands labels for the style, development and production of their lines. Today, Gemo’s Italia still consider these collaborations as an integral part of its production.

In the 1990’s, thanks to a renewed need to expand, Bevilacqua Srl is transferred to the new and current 1500m² headquarters. Only a few kilometers from the original birthplace of the Company. To satisfy the ever growing demands, thanks also to innovative manufacturing methods, but without altering the manual and tailoring characteristics that today continue to permeate the traditional hand-made creations.

In 2010 new Bevilacqua restyled project was born…..we keep workin’ on with all our passion to continue traditional philosophy with a new future view mentality.

 

http://bevilacquafirenze.it/

Facebook : @ bevilacquafirenze
Instagram : @bevilacquafirenze